What does a Talk Boost KS2 Intervention Pack include?
The intervention pack includes the following materials:
* An Intervention Manual containing detailed group session plans and resources required
* A Teacher Manual that guides teachers in selecting the right children, tracking their progress and managing the overall operation of the groups
* A Organiser Box which contains pre-cut session cards that are designed to make your Talk Boost KS2 sessions even more convenient
* 12 Communication Detective Notebooks to reinforce what has been taught in the group sessions
* 2 x Talk Boost KS2 Participant Book
* Access to our Online Tracker Tool to measure and analyse progress which supports Pupil Premium* 2 Participant Books with training notes
You can find detailed information about Talk Boost KS2 here.
"The Talk Boost approach helps children to develop not only their understanding and use of language, but also other important skills like attention and listening and turn-taking, which can help ease them back into the school environment." Read full review
Jacky Wragg, SENCo in Essex
Want to speak with the team about whether Talk Boost KS2 is right for your setting?
You can find detailed information about Talk Boost KS2 here or get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7843 2515.