Work for us
Let's make a difference, together
Are you looking for a fulfilling and progressive career, a job that makes a difference, and an environment of collaborative and supportive working?
Join our friendly and ambitious team. We want every child to face the future with confidence. For 1.9 million children in the UK, learning to talk and understand words feels like an impossible hurdle. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference to children’s lives, and in return we will help you to be the best you can be in your career.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our central office in London, our two schools based in Surrey and Nottinghamshire, as well as home and local project-based staff. School-based roles include teaching staff, teaching assistants, office administration, catering and therapists among others, and office-based roles include HR, finance, marketing, fundraising and operations.
Our work and people are spread across three main locations in the UK. Our two schools for children with speech and language challenges are in Ottershaw, Surrey and Rainworth, Nottinghamshire. Our charity’s head office is in Islington, London.
Our rewards and benefits
- Perkbox – Online and instore discounts ranging from retail to restaurants, cinema tickets and fitness. 24/7 employee assistance helpline, up to 4 structured counselling sessions, wellbeing resources and much much more!
- Pension Scheme – Defined contribution pension scheme offered as a salary exchange arrangement. Teachers Pension Scheme for all teaching positions in our schools.
- Life Assurance – x4 annual salary
- Flexible Working
- Season ticket loan/bike loan for commuting to work
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Opportunities for continuous professional development (CPD)
- Annual leave – 28 days per year (including 3 Christmas closure days) plus all bank holidays. 2 additional days annual leave after 5 years’ continuous service.